Breaking News

BREAKING: Many Injured and Fainted as Fire Extinguisher Blows Off in Lecture room containing over 200 Students in UNIOSUN [Photos and Full Gist]

According to reports reaching us at A2satBlog as at this Afternoon, There was a gas Explosion at A Lecture Room in the Pharmacology Lab at Uniosun.

The Lecture Room which allegedly has a Single Exit Was Said to be containing over 200 Students in Anatomy & Physiology in 300 Level as they were all receiving Lecture.

It was said that The Fire Extinguisher got detached from where it was hanged and start releasing CO which was circulated by The Fans which were switched ON in the Lecture Room.

Students were seen struggling as they all tried to hold their breathe as many threw off their Phones, books and make way for the Exit at once causing a lot of injuries.

Many collapsed and were immediately rushed to the School Health Centre and some in a critical state were conveyed to The Nearest hospital in the school Ambulance.

The Medical practitioners Made quick effort in attending to the students as many who inhaled the gas were given drugs.

As at the time of Gathering this report, we were told that almost all the Students are now in stable conditions but some of those who fainted are still not in good shape.

Let's Keep praying for their quick recovery

Meanwhile students who were in the class when the incident happened and inhaled the powder, are adviced to Kindly stay calm and call these numbers if they notice any health imbalances.... Meanwhile they should avoid staying alone in the room and make sure they stay in well ventilated area




See photos below

No comments