Breaking News

Ah: Checkout New terrifying details from Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend's 1994 Rape Case as it surfaces online [See Here]

It's no longer news that Nicki Minaj' s new boyfriend Kenneth Petty, is a convicted rapist who is also a murderer.

Now, TMZ has obtained terrifying details about his 1994 Rape Case where his victim detailed account of the incident and it is truly horrific.

Court documents reveal the victim's account in Kenneth Petty's rape case from 1994. The 16-year-old victim explained to police that she was allegedly kidnapped before being raped.

The victim told police that Petty approached her from behind in Queens, NY before he “placed a hard circular object” to her back and "made a clicking sound." The victim, convinced it was a handgun, and took his instructions when he told her to "keep walking."

She claimed that he took her to a place down the street and forced her into an upstairs bedroom with the gun still pointed to her back. She alleges that he “laid his weight on top … pinched her sides and squeezed her neck causing her to sustain bruises and pain" before he “forced his penis” into her vagina.

The victim claimed that she made an attempt to leave the scene, but Petty pulled out a knife, put it against her stomach and told her that she "could not leave." She said that she eventually escaped after striking Petty with a plastic bottle.

Police claimed that he questioned his arrest when they went to his home, asking "what am I being arrested for" and claiming that he didn't do anything." He later admitted that he slept with the girl before.

Petty was convicted of attempted rape in the first degree after copping a plea deal. He served four years behind bars and is currently registered as a sex offender.

In addition to the rape charges, Petty also served time for killing a man in 2002.

He pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter in the shooting death of a man named Lamont Robinson.

The complaint claims that on April 27, 2002 at 12:30 AM, Petty shot Robinson multiple times. Robinson was later pronounced dead at a hospital.

Authorities originally charged Petty with 2nd-degree murder, but his lawyer got the charge reduced to manslaughter in a plea deal.

In March 2006, Petty pleaded guilty to the manslaughter charge in exchange for a 10 year prison sentence . He was released from prison in May 2013 after serving 7 years. He was on supervised parole for 5 years, until May of this year.

Scroll Down To Drop Relevant Comment & Get N1,000 at the end of the Year.

No comments